The third and last edition of the pop-up magazine series re/framing the international is out now. Featuring personal statements by artists alongside trends, stories and reflections on new ways of working internationally in the arts.
In this edition:
- Dirk De Wit and Karl van den Broeck – Culture in Europe’s external relations policy. An interview with Walter Zampieri, Andrew Murray and Koen Verlaeckt
- Simon Leenknegt – A Portrait of the Artist as a Traveller
- Tom Van Imschoot – Being on the move. A conversation with Bára Sigfúsdóttir.
- Nico Kennes – Nothing ventured nothing gained. The International in Teun Verbruggen
- Pier Luigi Sacco – Post-millennium tension
- Hilde Teuchies – Reclaiming the European Commons. Part three.
- Dirk De Wit – The role of private foundations in supporting independent culture
- Personal statements by Simon Delobel, Ils Huygens, Rósa Ómarsdóttir, Einat Tuchman Wouter Vandenabeele, Phillip Van den Bossche, Benjamin Verdonck, Kris Verdonck and Wim Wabbes
Flip through the magazine online:
We are trying to show content from Vimeo.
Kunsten.be only uses minimal cookies. To view content by a third party website, this site can place additional cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to the use of those third party cookies.