The first edition of the three-part pop-up magazine series re/framing the international.
(Re)framing the International is a collection of texts and reports featuring trends, stories and reflections on new ways of working internationally in the arts. Later in 2018 we will publish a summary of the results, giving way to possible new prototypes of working internationally.
In this issue:
- Have Love, Will Travel: Quantitative Analysis of International Concerts by Belgian Music Bands – Simon Leenknegt
- Hello aunt Cécile, hello police officer: welcome and join in – Pieter De Buysser
- Residencies and future cosmopolitics – Taru Elfving
- Taking Time, Making Place: A Conversation with Selma and Sofiane Ouissi – Tom Van Imschoot
- The Only Way is Up? Quantitative Analysis of the Internationalisation of the Production and Distribution of Flemish Performing Arts – Simon Leenknegt
- Reclaiming the European Commons: Part One – Hilde Teuchies
- Een ecologie van kunstpraktijken: Gesprek met Agentschap – Tom Van Imsschoot
Flip through the magazine on Issuu.