Team members of the Flanders Arts Institute are working from home (coronavirus – update)
The Flanders Arts Institute team will continue working from home. Our colleagues can be reached by e-mail or telephone. (The list with addresses is available here.)
Need to talk? Join us for a morning coffee
Are you an artist or do you work in the arts? Do you have many questions about your career in these uncertain times? Talk to us on Monday and Wednesday.
Are you an art professional interested in our programmes or do you have any other question related to the professional arts in Flanders & Brussels?
Flanders Arts Institute is an interface organisation and expertise centre for the arts from Flanders and Brussels. The institute is the contact point for foreign art professionals in search of information on the visual and performing arts and on music in Flanders and Brussels.
International staff members
In case of questions, contact our international staff members directly:
- Dirk De Wit, Head of International Relations
- Lissa Kinnaer, International Relations Visual Arts
- Sarah Rombouts, International Relations Performing Arts
- Stef Coninx, International Relations Classical Music
Looking for any other member of staff? See who’s who at Flanders Arts Institute.
Visit our headquarters – in the heart of Brussels, Belgium – next to Brussels Central Station
Flanders Arts Institute
VAT: BE 0544 715 970
Bicycle parking station at the entrance to the Fine Arts Centre/BOZAR or at Brussels Central Station. City bikes for rent via villo.be
By public transport
- Train: Brussels Central Station
- Metro: Lines 1 and 5 (Central Station or Park) or Line 2 and 6 (Troon/Trône)
- Tram: 92 and 93 (Paleizen/Palais)
- Bus: 38 and 71 (BOZAR)