Are you an art professional interested in our programmes or do you have any other question related to the professional arts in Flanders & Brussels?
Flanders Arts Institute is an interface organisation and expertise centre for the arts from Flanders and Brussels. The institute is the contact point for foreign art professionals in search of information on the visual and performing arts and on music in Flanders and Brussels.
International staff members
In case of questions, contact our international staff members directly:
- Dirk De Wit, Head of International Relations
- Lissa Kinnaer, International Relations Visual Arts
- Sofie Joye, International Relations Performing Arts
- Stef Coninx, International Relations Classical Music
Looking for any other member of staff? See who’s who at Flanders Arts Institute.
Visit our headquarters – in the heart of Brussels, Belgium – next to Brussels Central Station
Flanders Arts Institute
VAT: BE 0544 715 970
Bicycle parking station at the entrance to the Fine Arts Centre/BOZAR or at Brussels Central Station. City bikes for rent via villo.be
By public transport
- Train: Brussels Central Station
- Metro: Lines 1 and 5 (Central Station or Park) or Line 2 and 6 (Troon/Trône)
- Tram: 92 and 93 (Paleizen/Palais)
- Bus: 38 and 71 (BOZAR)