Bright Festival_Connect is an international cooperation project promoting digital creativity as a means of connection between different countries and cultures, in collaboration with institutions, schools, enterprises, artists and design studios. From 20-23 October 2022, the stunning spaces of Kunstkraftwerk Leipzig will host its third official edition.
- Digital art & interactive installations.
- Immersive art shows.
- Mixed and new media art installations.
- Video mapping projects.
- Light & sound art installations.
- Augmented reality.
- A / V performances.
Projects already presented in other fairs or events will also be considered. Participation is free and can take place individually, as a group or collective of artists. However, in the selection phase, the groups will be considered as a single person, in the figure of their representative. The production costs of the projects need to be covered by the candidates.
Bright Festival provides:
- Reimbursement of a lump sum of 1000 EUR for travel and accommodation.
- Customised promotional and advertising campaigns for the artist/studio.
- A dedicated area with electricity supply and technical assistance.
- 2 day and night tour pass.
- Food & Beverage welcome kit.
Deadline: 10 September 2022