This call for research grant proposals is intended for designers who want to develop an artistic research project related to textile, within TAMAT.
Our terms and conditions:
- Availability of workshops in the museum
- Access to the museum, its restoration workshop and its documentary collection
- Minimum attendance 1 day/week
- Presence during 2 periods of residence on site
- Artistic accompaniment
- Closing exhibition
Our selection criteria :
- The originality and artistic quality of the research project,
- The link with the host structure and its textile heritage,
- The interdisciplinary and/or transversal approach,
- The envisaged interactions with the public,
- The spirit of openness, invention, innovation and the defence of freedom of expression.
Duration: One year
Period: This call covers the period January 2022 to December 2022.
Deadline: The call will be closed on 30 April 2021.
How to respond to this call?
By sending your file to email@example.com
Your file must include :
- The grant rules and procedures signed for approval (to be downloaded below)
- The application form (download below)
- A complete and recent curriculum vitae
- A motivation letter with the artistic approach and the object of the research
- Any visual or sound element that can help to better understand the work
- A budget projection note
- A list of previous scholarships (if applicable)
More info: http://www.tamat.be