Fotofestiwal was established in 2001 as one of the first photography events in Poland. Since then it has grown into one of the most relevant photographic festivals in Europe but its core mission has not changed: presenting photography in its various ways (via exhibitions, films, slideshows, workshops etc.) but also talking about important social issues and introducing the unobvious beauty and unique history of its home city, Łódź, to the audience.
This open call for Fotofestiwal Open Programme gives you the opportunity to present your works to the audience at the next edition of the festival, 10-27 June 2021 in Łódź. The organisers are looking for artists with exceptional personalities and projects which present bold visions. The call for entries is open – with no thematic or age limits.
Six winners will receive:
- Exhibition during FOTOFESTIWAL in Łódź (over 20,000 viewers).
- Artistic fee of 400 euro.
- Accommodation for main weekend 10-13 June (4 nights).
- Reimbursement of travel costs up to 200 euro.
- Exhibition production budget of 450 euro.
Deadline: 20 December 2020