ISCP is seeking a highly motivated rising high school senior, college freshman, or college sophomore to join our team during Summer 2022.
The LeRoy Neiman and Janet Byrne Neiman Foundation Summer Internship recipient will engage in all aspects of the day-to-day operations of a not-for-profit arts organization and gain invaluable experience as they learn about arts administration. They will be working in a studio-filled building while being introduced to a vast network of international art professionals. Due to ISCP’s small staff, interns play a critical role in the administration of ISCP’s overall program.
The scope of the role will be determined by the applicant’s past experience and/or expressed interest.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- $800 monthly stipend ($2,400 total)
- Invitations to select monthly field trips, gallery walks, and other ISCP gatherings
- Introduction to the 35 artists and curators in residence from around the world
- Engagement in all aspects of the day-to-day operations of a leading global visual arts residency program
- Career advice from ISCP senior staff
Qualifications: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, multitasking, reliability, team player, Mac proficiency (Word and Excel), basic Creative Suite knowledge and familiarity with database systems are a plus, strong organizational skills, interest in pursuing a career in the arts.
- Duration: 12-week internship with a minimum commitment of 16 hours (two days) per week.
- Internship Dates: June–August 2022
- Priority Deadline: May 20, 2022