For my graduation performance in collaboration with Toneelacademie Maastricht, Wisper & het Paleis we will explore the relationship between language & identity, the non-native speaker’s experience and the search for common grounds.
‣ Do you also have that feeling that the word you are looking for is right on the tip of your tongue… But you just cannot put your finger on it?
‣ Do you like to express yourself through movement and dance ?
‣ Do you recognise dancing between languages as part of your daily struggle, do you relate to the feeling of being tongue tied and that of bathing in the midst of a foreign language?
‣ Do you like to move, to improvise, take initiative and would like to be a part of an collaborative movement performance based on the theme language & identity?
‣ Also, if you have no experience, but lots of enthusiasm and drive to throw yourself into a creative process
I’m looking for you !
Anyone between the ages of 18 and 35
A graduation performance icw @toneelacademie Maastricht & het Paleis.
Weekly rehearsals : in Gent
Audition: Sunday 1st of October 1st ( exact time will follow)
Weekly Rehearsals: Sunday afternoons. From October to May 2024
Presentation: May 2024
Ps : Audition is just a fancy way of describing an inspirational gathering, so no worries!
contact me before: 28/09