OPEN CALL – BYE CORONA, WELCOME PAR HASARD
Corona crawls back into its shell! You may go out again. It is all right. In the name of culture, step onto the cobbles, splash into the waters, dance through the night!Besides the Par Hasard edition in August, we are organising another edition in the Gentbrugse Meersen in Ghent this autumn.
On the 23rd of October, we welcome for the eighth time all kinds of performers (dance, theatre, illustration, song…). The idea is to give you the chance to show your work-in-progress in a pure, simple and natural environment. You may present your experimental work to a wide audience in order to take the next step in the creation process.
Who is it for?
- You have a degree in arts or relevant experience in the arts sector
- you share a work-in-progress or an experiment (max 15min)
- your work is suitable for the location (limited technical resources)
- all art disciplines are welcome
- a link with the location is an added value, but not a must
How to participate?
Send your CV, a short explanation of the project (max. 500 words) and your motivation to email@example.com . The open call closes on 8 August at 23:59. If you have any questions or remarks, please let us know.