Until september 20th ACCCA (Companhia Clara Andermatt) and INAC (Instituto Nacional das Artes de Circo) are holding auditions for a new creation under the artistic direction of Clara Andermatt. We are seeking circus and dance artists with skills in acrobatic techniques, particularly ‘hand-to-hand’ combined force techniques, as well as contemporary dance. Strong emphasis will be placed on performative and theatrical skills.
The selection of performers is guided by criteria of both technical and artistic qualities, without regard to age, gender, physical, intellectual, or social background. Our objective is to create a diverse, inclusive, and multidimensional ensemble.
- August 29th to September 20th: International Open Call
- October 12th: Announcement of results
- November 21st to November 24th: Audition/Workshop
- January 10th/15th to February 15th: Intensive training in combined forces balance and contemporary dance techniques
- February to April: Creation rehearsals
- April: Portuguese Premiere
- May to September: Tour (possibility of additional dates beyond September)
HOW TO APLLY:
By September 20th, candidates should submit the form along with their CV/artistic biography, letter of intent, and a link to a video (maximum 3 minutes) displaying their technical and artistic abilities, with an emphasis on dance and interpretation skills being highly regarded.
Paid work. Applicable during both rehearsal and performance periods.