The “Prix Laurent Moonens” is a yearly competition opened to final year students of any of the six “Ecole Supérieure d’Art” in Brussels, the home town of the Artist (Sint-Lukas Brussels, ESA St.Luc, La Cambre, ERG, Académie Royale, Le 75).
For the “Session 2023”, its tenth instance, the winners will be awarded one of the four studio spaces in the Foundation house for a 9 months residence.
The Jury includes 8 members :
– The administrative board of the Foundation (1 vote),
– Patricia van Thillo, Art collector and administrator of Wiels,
– Mimi Dusselier, Art collector,
– Natalia Petroff, interior designer,
– Luc de Tillesse, Art collector,
– Benedikt van der Vorst, Art collector
– Albert Baronian, gallery owner and Art dealer,
– Olivier Kaeppelin, curator, Art critic and writer,
How to apply?
Entries have to be submitted before April 24 2023 at 24:00