MINO LAB is an annual residency for emerging artists to critically reflect on their practice and to ground it in a broader socio-political context.
- Providing 6 multidisciplinary artists with the space, expertise and budget to develop their practice build on the principles of social art practices.
- Exploring the potential of aesthetic strategies for changemaking, the program offers residents tools to critically reflect on their practice, grounding it in a broader socio-political context.
- Masterclasses from topnotch (international) artists about the principles of social art practice,
- Insights and tools to critically reflect on your practice, grounding it in a broader socio-political context,
- Personal and artistic coaching for 3 months,
- A development/working budget for each resident,
- A physical workspace in Antwerp for you to create and exhibit your work,
- A (self-curated) closing exhibition and events,
- A larger network of (inter)national creatives for support and inspiration trough partnerships.
MINO LAB 2024 starts in March 2024
How to apply?
WHAT DO WE NEED?
- A portfolio or clear documentation of your work that reflects your practice, you can choose the format you find fitting.
- A motivation statement in which you elaborate on your artistic vision, explain why you see yourself in the program and, if possible, a preliminary outline of what you want to explore during the residency.
Only applications that are complete with portfolio, artistic vision and motivation will be considered.
Please send your complete application to email@example.com
FINAL DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 18.02.2024