The Fiminco Foundation is launching a call for applications for visual artists of all disciplines, in view of an eleven-month research, creation and production residency in Romainville, close to Paris.
- 12 artists: Laureates in residence at the Fiminco Foundation
- 11 months: Time of the residency in Romainville
- From september 2022 to july 2023: Technical workshops (Céramics, Engraving, Construction, Photo & Video, Graphic, Silkscreen)
- Collective workshops
- Exhibition and publication at the end of the residency
- April 10th, 2022: Deadline for sending the application file
- May 2022: Jury and interviews of pre-selected candidates
- June 2022: Announcement of the laureate artists
- September 2022: Entrance in residence
The residency programme is open to artists living in France and abroad, without any age limit and who can demonstrate an emerging or significant professional career.
The Foundation accepts applications from duos and collectives, but the conditions of accommodation and work are the same as for single artists.
How to apply?
The application file can be written in French or in English. It must be exported in PDF format only, and in a single file.
The file must be sent by email only, to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org before April 10th, 2022