Jane Farver Curatorial Residency
Applications continue to be accepted for the Jane Farver Memorial Fund curatorial residency at ISCP through July 17, 2023. This opportunity is a fully-funded three-month residency for a curator from the Global South, including a stipend for travel and housing. Continue reading for details about residency benefits, eligibility criteria, and to download the application. Benefits include:
- $3,000 monthly stipend ($9,000 in total)
- 24-hour access to a private furnished studio space
- Regular studio visits with art professionals
- Field Trips to museums, galleries and other cultural venues
- Participation in an ISCP public talk
- Becoming part of a growing network of 1,800+ international artists and curators who are ISCP alumni
Eligibility: Curators living in and from the Global South are invited to apply. Applicants may not be ISCP alumni, residents in another studio program at the same time as the Jane Farver Curatorial Residency, or enrolled in school.
Selection: The selection committee reviews applications based on past accomplishments and curatorial innovation. Other consideration factors are: the potential impact of the residency on the applicant and preparedness to undertake the residency and proposed project. Interviews with finalists will be held by the selection committee.
- Residency dates: January 1 – March 31, 2024
- Application deadline: Monday, July 17, 2023
- Notification date: August 1, 2023