Highlights from the Lowlands introduces international performing arts professionals to an intriguing selection of Flemish and Dutch productions.
On September 7th, Het TheaterFestival and Nederlands Theater Festival both offer a selection of performances which will be available live for you online. Moreover, you can talk to 8 Flemish and Dutch artists and companies who are on the verge of an international breakthrough.
In online personal encounters, you will discover new work and engage in conversation with artists and other programmers about their plans and yours. Together, we turn our eyes to the future.
2 – 5 pm CET – meet 8 Flemish and Dutch artists online
- Jetse Batelaan on The end of the beginning of the end
- Luanda Casella on KILLJOY QUIZ
- Julian Hetzel on Mount Average
- Anoek Nuyens & Rebekka de Wit on The Shell Trial
- Gorges Ocloo on Moby Dick, at last Queequeg speaks
- Alexander Vantournhout on Through the Grapevine
- Miet Warlop on After All Springville
- Guy Weizman on Brave new world 2.0
* Anoek Nuyens & Rebekka de Wit – The Shell Trial
(stream of video registration will be available between 5pm & 10pm CET)
* Alexander Vantournhout/not standing – Through the Grapevine
(live stream at 8pm CET)
Time and location
Tuesday 7 September 2021
14:00 – 17:00
This event is aimed at programmers in the performing arts.
As we aim to have a personal contact and exchange between all the participants, we can only offer a limited amount of digital seats for the afternoon.